Friday, June 11, 2010

Hello there!

Hi peeps from magical rainbow land! Don't forget to enjoy your cookies and tea! :D
I've made some pretty big changes, it's been two years since I've been on Blogger and I will be on more often!! I would like to learn how to change and personalise my background but oh well for now.
I have actually written a fan fiction for the All American Rejects, well, I'm not finished, I'm still going. But anyway, all the previous chapters are on live journal but I am moving them ALL to here and I will keep writing here.
Now, I will blog on other randomo stuff on my mind at the time, and I will TRY and blog as much as I can, but school gets really busy these days.
So yeah, thanks hun (:
Lez Be Friends, Amy

Image courtesy of http://media.photobucket.com/image/rainbow/hannafosho/rainbow.gif

No comments: