Friday, June 11, 2010

AAR; Time Stands Still For Us: Chapter 2

THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS
I've never written fanfics before so I dont know how often you post a chapter so yeah. It just depends if I can get on the computer. Also, for all the weekdays next week, i won't be able to post because I will be on camp.
Enjoy (:

~

Ebony's POV


This Nick dude is so kind, and he saved my life. Well, not my life, just from a fall. Tyson's pretty nice too. I think they have an American accent, I wonder if they actually are from America. Nick's eyes were so captivating, they are not just hazel but deeply filled with character. I just couldn't look away. Maybe this is the guy for me. Will he ask me out? Should I ask him? Why do I always over analyse these things? I should just go with the flow sometimes.
"So... Do you like music?" I asked them.
"Hell yeah! I love it! It's in my blood! Replied Tyson, ecstatically. "We're both in a band. I play bass , vocals and occasionally keyboard. Nick plays guitar, backup vocals and occasionally drums and keyboard. Do you play any instruments?"
"Umm... I play guitar, piano, vocals and violin. I rarely play bass and drums." I replied, tilting my head down.
"Wow, that's a log, you must be such a talented musician." Nick added in.
"Nah, not really. I just like love music and I'm really passionate about it."
"Can we hear you some time?" Tyson asked.
"Maybe. Have you guys eaten? I'm a little hungry myself, wanna go to the food court?" I asked.
"Sure, lead the way." Nick said.
"You guys don't come here often, do you?"
"Well, we are from America so we don't really get a chance to."
"Oh, really? I thought you had an accent."
"You just realised?"
"Yeah, I was a little distracted." I smiled and Nick blushed. "So... Where abouts are you from?" I continued.
"We're from Stillwater, Oklahoma." Tyson added in. "Speaking of water, I need to go to the bathroom. Be right back." Tyson winked at Nick.
"We'll be over by the food court." Nick replied.
"Okay."
"See ya." Nick and I said together, as we smiled at eachother.
Nick's POV

Ebony is so cool, modest and talented. I've only known her for half an hour but I can't get her out of my head. I think I'm falling for her. I'm going to ask her out. But to where? I don't know where anything is here. Oh well, I'll find a way.
"Where in Melbourne have you been already?" Ebony asked.
"Barely anywhere, we arrived here from Sydney yesterday." I replied.
"Oh." I wasn't sure if she sounded sad or happy. "You should go to Crown of Southbank. Ooooo! Or Docklands! They have the best seafood restaurants there. But Crown is my favourite, they have Galactic Circus there which is an indoor game place with laser force and stuff!" She continued, excitedly.
"Maybe I could take you out there sometime?" I asked, a little nervous.
"Yeah sure, I'd love to." She smiled shyly and it made me flutter inside. Yes, I am falling for her.

No comments: