Sunday, June 13, 2010

PHOTOPLUS && FAME

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
UBER UBER FUN MATE
If you haven't experienced the Photo Plus experience yet,
MY GOSH YOU HAVE NOT LIVED!!
Jks, I love you all <3
Photo plus is just so so so so much fun, you can even look like you're floating, I LOVE IT! And you can decorate it and write stuff or add poo on people's heads, hehe. TIS AWESOME!! YOU MUST GO!!

AWESOME MUSICAL
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
I LOVED IT
Saw it today, very good deal, got last minute tickets for $59.90, it was the best! You know, some people say it got bad reviews but I think it was WOW WOW WOW
But I mainly loved it for the incredible dancing, so if you're a big fan of the dancing, watch it because it has a lot of the So You Think You Can Dance contestants. Well, you might have to wait now though because today was the last show in Melbourne, but still (:
Although, I have to say it was VERY loud but terrific in the sense that the sound and music was just an addition to it's WICKEDNESS!!! :D
I would totally recommend it and watch it again, FANTASTIC

And that was my daily AWESOME THINGS, but it might not be daily when I get busier with school and of course when I go on holidays.
But anyway,
GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD BYE NEW YORK BABY xD

No comments: