Friday, June 11, 2010

AAR; Time Stands Still For Us - N.W: Chapter 8

THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS; N.W & E.T (nick wheeler & ebony taylor) *E.T. LOL*

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, i had school exams and then I started year 9 earlier, cuz that's what my school does, so we got a big bunch of homework. Luckily, I have been able to complete most of it before, so I'm just catching a break now. I have finally decided to make this fanfic a Nick Wheeler and Ebony Taylor fanfic, Tyson and Erin will mainly just be in the background. Sorry for all of Tyson's fans but he will be coming eventually.

Also, sorry that this chapter is really really really short. I didnt have much time. I'll try and make the next one longer.

~

Ebony's POV
I hadnt been getting much sleep. I couldnt stop thinking about what happened with Tom and the implications it might have on our friendship. I know there is a saying friends before lovers, but i have never loved anything more than Nick. He's practically my life now. I had never dreamt I would ever meet someone that would fit so perfectly with me. It was as if I had found my soulmate.
ring ring
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hey." A sad and tired voice answered. i knew who it was, i recognised that voice anywhere.
"I'm sorry. Really. For everything. If you never want to talk or see me again, that's okay, as long as you're happy. I'll do anything. I'll get out of your life."
"No. I dont want you to."
"It seems like you do though. I dont want to ruin your relationship with Nick."
"Tom, listen to me. I still love you, I never want you to leave my life. I always want you by my side. I just have to do this. Nick is my life, even if it's for a short period of time. I need you to understand that."
"I'm trying to, as long as it makes you happy."
"It does, it really does. Knowing that you're still going to stay in my life, and be my friend, is more than good enough."
"Good."
"So we're good."
"Yeah, we're good. See ya later."
"Bye." And with that, I hung up. I know it wasnt the best way to make up, but at least we did, and im happy knowing that our friendship is good, for now.

No comments: