Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day Ten

FINISHED

Day Ten: One confession.

1. I'm still afraid of the dark.
Even though I still try to convince myself that I’m not.

I don’t know why but I think pretending to not be afraid will make me not afraid, even though its not working, I still do it. I don’t know how I am still this way or why I am like this, but the dark just makes my imagination go wild, and not in a good way. I tell myself that there is nothing there and that I’m not afraid anymore because I want to believe that I’m not and I don’t want to seem weird in front of my friends, anymore than I already am. Will staying in the dark alone overcome this fear? Because it hasn’t helped me in the past. Is there something wrong with me?

I just want someone to help me through this, to stay with me in the dark.

No comments: