Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 10 & 11

Day 10 – A guilty pleasure

Let me think, I have so many guilty pleasures. My main one will probably be ice cream <3
But I also often binge watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S and gawking at pictures of Jon, Jake & Joseph. I'm not sure if you will get the last bit. If you read my tumblr, then possibly. :)

I will also do Day 11 cuz I forgot yesterday about the days thing.
Day 11 – What’s in your bag

I actually have a bag today cuz I'm not home, but this isn't what's usually in my bag but anyway. Let's see:
  • iPod nano
  • iTouch
  • Pencil case
  • Lip balm
  • Mobile
  • Bubble Boy DVD
  • (500) Days of Summer DVD
  • Rebecca (the book)
  • My diary
  • CSI: Miami Season 1
  • iPod cord
  • Laptop charger cord
  • The Bacchae
  • 3 Magazines
  • Latin books

No comments: