Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 2

Sorry that this is late by a couple of days. But anyway.

Day 02 – Ten interesting facts about yourself

1. I am a daydreamer.
2. I've been at my current school for 11 years and counting.
3. I’ve been skiing every year since year 2 and I don’t think I’m very good.
4. When I was little I had an imaginary friend called Daisy.
5. I feel most inspired at night.
6. I wish I could skateboard, dance and play guitar.
7. Sometimes I play boardgames alone because I don’t have any siblings and I actually find it fun.
8. I buy my music even though all my friends download.
9. .I LOVE TV shows and I have all seasons of CSI: Miami, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Lizzie McGuire & Totally Spies (don't watch that anymore), the Hills, So Little Time & House.
10. I’m actually quite a happy person although there have been times when I've been down.

No comments: