Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 8

Day 08 – Favorite outfit

Now, I do not have a specific favourite outfit because I don't like wearing the same thing over and over again, and also I can't decide, so I will show you a picture of some of the clothes I wear and like, they are in my wardrobe. :)

Now I shall describe. Above the clothes which you can't see are all my bags, scarfs, hats and purses. Below my clothes which you also can't see are my big bags, teddies (you can see the top of my green mario mushroom), slippers, and drawing stuff which I don't use, just to clarify, I am not an artist, I just have that stuff.

And statistics/numbers of the clothes in my wardrobe? Well, I have 33 T-shirts, 39 singlets, 3 vests, 6 skirts, 17 dresses and 11 cardigans (excluding school uniform). I also have hoodies, shorts, pajamas, jumpers and etc in my drawers.

P.S. Sorry that I missed yesterday, but I've been quite busy doing nothing, and homework so some days I might do tons and some days I might skip, so I'm just warning you, there might be a lot of skipping from here on because I need to save my internet usage :(, and I have exams soon, but I will try my best. (:

No comments: