Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 16

Day 16 – About the shows that you follow

Okay, so I actually follow lot's of TV shows so I'll try and talk about them all.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S: This is a TV show that no longer airs but was absolutely amazing an d loved by millions. It is about 6 friends that live in New York and just like hilariously funny lives. The 6 main characters are Monica Geller(Courteny Cox), Phoebe Buffay(Lisa Kudrow), Rachel Greene (Jennifer Aniston), Chandler Bing (Matthew Perry), Ross Geller (David Schwimmer) and Joey Tribianni (Matt LeBlanc). It has 10 seasons. It is my all time favourite show, I watch it ALL the time, at breakfast, when I'm on the computer, at lunch, when my friends come over (lol at the pun) and also when I'm terribly sad it makes me feel so much better. I also love that all the characters have their own distinct personality and often most of the issues are just normal but turn funny.

CSI: Miami: This is my second favourite TV show and airs on CBS. It is a spinoff from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. It is a drama series about the procedure of being a crime scene investigator. The main characters are: Horatio Caine (David Caruso), Calleigh Duquesne (Emily Procter), Eric Delko (Adam Rodriguez), Ryan Wolfe (Jonathan Togo), Frank Tripp (Rex Linn), Alexx Woods (Khandi Alexander), Natalia Boa Vista (Eva LaRue). They're the main team although people have come and go such as Tim Speedle (Rory Cochrane), Yelina Salas (Sofia Milos), Jesse Cardoza (Eddie Cibrian), Walter Simmons (Omar Benson Miller) and many others. There have been 8 completed seasons and season 9 starts with a cliffhanger this Sunday in America. I just love this show so much, it always catches my attention and I love all the characters.

The minor shows in my head (hehe):
The Mentalist: This is also a crime show about Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) and his team who all try to solve homicides in California, mainly near Sacramento. There have been 2 seasons.

Hellcats: A new drama series on CW in the USA and is fast tracked to Go! in Australia only a week behind. There have only been 4 episodes so far but this show is really interesting. It is about a new law student at college, Marti (Aly Michalka) that has her scholarship denied and so she joins the cheerleaders to earn a Cheerleading scholarship.

Glee: This new show has already taken the world by storm. A musical style drama showcases the Glee Club trying to reach nationals and also climb up the social ladder. Everyone in the Glee club is different and have individual characters, there is no main character that's good always but during the start of the first season, it was surrounded a bit around the character of Rachel Berry (Lea Michele). The second season has recently started.

House: I haven't watched much of this show recently but I have always loved House's wit. This show is about Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) and his team as they take on weird and wacky cases. There have been 6 seasons and season 7 has already started with a few episodes in already.

The Hills: A reality drama that surrounds around Lauren Conrad and her friends in Beverly Hills but she leaves halfway through season 5 and from then on it surrounds around ex Laguna Beach star, Kristen Cavallari. I'm not a big fan of Kristen so I'm not that into it anymore. I think season 6 is the last season.

Pretty Little Liars: A new drama series on ABC Family in America about 4 girls that lost their best friend but she seems to mysteriously return knowing all their secrets. There has only been 1 season so far.

I think that's it. Woah, that's alot, what can I say? I love TV (:

No comments: