Friday, December 31, 2010

Hawaii Five-O

LOOK LOOK LOOK HAWAII FIVE-O!! xD
Okay, I'm in trouble. I'm crazed. I'm hyped. I'm obsessed. I'm in love.

Hawaii Five-O, my bloody favourite task force in the universe. I swear, I cannot spend a day without thinking about this show for at least 10 minutes. That's serious. When I'm sick, I actually think about this show and watching it to feel better and take my mind away from the pain. It works dudes.

Alex O'Loughlin, Scott Caan, Grace Park and Daniel Dae Kim have entered my heart and my head and created a craze that shall never leave. They have turned into Steve McGarret, Danny Williams, Chin Ho Kelly and Kono Kalakaua and created some of my most loved characters whom I wish were my best friends.

Got some free time? I recommend you side reel/cast tv or whatever 'Hawaii Five-O' and hopefully you will take some interest in this show. Maybe not as much as me though, I'm sure it's not healthy.

Thanks, and stay happy chums,
Amy (:

LOOK LOOK LOOK HAWAII FIVE-O AGAIN xD

No comments: