Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Endings Help - Writer's Update

It's Amy, with an update:

So... What happened to Happy Endings?

I don't know if you are wondering, you're probably not but anyway.

About my fanfiction, I have had excessive prolonged All American Rejects writer's block. I don't know why but I have lost faith and interest in the story. So anyway, this writer's block, what do I do about it? No idea. I have tried to continue the story but right now I'm only interested in writing short stories.

So, now to the main point of this post, I really need help about what to do with this story. I need some ideas from you guys because the fanfiction part of my brain has probably been washed out with short stories/burn notice. Please tumblr ask/msn/comment/facebook me any ideas because I just don't know how to keep this story going.

If you don't remember what last happened (don't worry, I forgot too), then you can read Happy Endings chapter 2 in August part in my blog archive to the right of this. -->

Thanks,
Amy

P.S. A new short story will hopefully be up in a couple of days.

No comments: