Saturday, October 30, 2010

Music Stand

I know I haven't posted in ages, sorry school has just been very busy, so here is a fashion post.










Now to why the post is called 'Music Stand' and why the photo was taken with a music stand. Usually I have the song I'm listening to as the title but anyway, here's why: For some reason I was recently reminded by a hilarious speech a guy at our school called Raja did for his strings assessment.

Now, normally students base their speeches upon the song they're playing and/or the composer. But Raja did his speech on the music stand. It was an imaginative topic and really funny. My friends and I were laughing through the whole thing. So thank-you for that funny moment. (:

Donald Duck necklace - Gift from Katie from America
Tank top - Billabong from Planet Surf
White singlet underneath tank - Cotton On
Shorts - Elwood
Charm Bracelet - Pandora
Zodiac Bracelet - Sportsgirl (Gold Coast)
Both anklets - Mindil Beach Market (Darwin)

No comments: